Are you spending your Pupil Premium effectively?
Six Steps to Empowered Thinking is an effective way for teachers working with vulnerable / SEBD children to tackle barriers to learning.
The program runs for 6 weeks (90 minutes per session, class of 30 children). Each session introduces tools and activities that empowers children and young people to think about themselves and their abilities in a positive way.
Using the program schools are able to:
- significantly improve the outcomes for pupils who find learning difficult,
- improve learners’ confidence, behaviour and engagement in the whole curriculum,
- encourage learning through success with interventions targeted to individual needs,
- maximise effectiveness of support staff, trained to deliver proven interventions,
- provide continuous support, building confidence and self-esteem,
- improve self belief and,
- promote positive life skills
More Info: Schools Program
If your child believes that they can do it and can see themselves doing it, then they will!
Empower your child to discover their genius!
Our online supplementary school for children and young people